This healthy Beef and Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry features crisp bell pepper, juicy top sirloin, and soy ginger glaze.
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp. water, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch, divided use
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 lb. raw top sirloin beef, trimmed of fat and sliced into ½-inch thick pieces
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
Combine soy sauce, 4 Tbsp. water, 1 Tbsp. corn starch, and honey in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. water in a large bowl; mix well. Add beef. Toss gently to coat.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink. Remove from skillet, keep warm.
Add broccoli, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes. Place broccoli mixture in beef bowl.
Add soy sauce mixture to skillet; cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 30 seconds, or until thickened.
Return beef and broccoli mixture to skillet; cook, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed and heated through.